THESE SKILLED TRADES ARE ELIGIBLE FOR FAST TRACK PR PERMANENT RESIDENCE PROCESSING
Canada: Skills in Demand
Click here for complete Federal Skilled Workers Class list (No job offer required)
- Total 24 Trades Include: Civil, Mechanical, Chemical and Computer engineers (& programmers); Financial and Investment analysts; Lab Technicians and Physiotherapists etc. (Only 300 PR spots per category)
Click here for complete Federal Skilled Trade Class list (MUST have a job offer)
- Total 43 trades Include: Supervisors of mechanic trades (automotive, AC etc), Carpentry, Forestry, Farming and Livestock etc.
- Electricians, Welders, Machinists, Sheet metal workers, Plumbers, Crane Operators, AC & Refrigeration mechanics, Electronics & Communication technicians, Aircraft mechanics, Elevator mechanics etc.
Quebec: Skills in Demand
Click here for complete Quebec list (No job offer required from Canada to qualify, French intermediate level not required, if point criteria is fulfilled without French points)
Includes the following trades (Trades in Red ink 16 points, Trades in blue ink 12 points, others 6 points) ,
- BSc: Chemistry, Bio Chemistry, Nursing, Statistics
- B.E: Computer Engineering, Aeronautical and aerospace engineering
- Diploma 3 year : Nursing, Insurance and Financial Advisory, Business Administration, Chemical, Civil engineering, Radiation oncology technician, Diagnostic radiology technician, Food processing and quality technology
- Diploma 1 or 2 years (After 10+2 education): Welding 2 years, Sheet metal 1.5 years, Plumbing and heating 2 years, Masonry (1 year), Computer Support (2 years), Pharmacy 2 years, Retail butchery (1 Year), Machining techniques (2 years) etc.
To find out your eligibility, you MUST fill out our assessment form